siteMaster Mobile puts customers in the palm of your hand… and you in the palm of theirs!
Did you know?
• Over 87% of businesses have websites, but only 7% of those websites are specifically optimized for mobile viewing.
• In 2012 Google launched mobile search which specifically favors mobile optimized sites, and favors local companies.
• Today 47% of all email is read on a mobile device.
• In 2011 more smart phones were manufactured than PC’s.
You have two chances to create a mobile website. Create it now, and be ahead of the competition, or create it later and be chasing them.
siteMaster Mobile is your solution. Current siteMaster CMS users can upgrade to mobile easily. New siteMaster CMS users automatically have mobile capability, and can purchase the optional custom mobile “skin”.
An App for That
Another great advantage of siteMaster is its ability to manage mobile app data. Whether you need an app to keep track of customers or a complete inventory of all of your products, we can create a solution for you that can be distributed via the Apple, Windows or Android stores.
What is mobile optimization?
A mobile optimized website includes three primary factors:
• Your content is organized for easy reading on small devices such as smart phones and tablets.
• Your website is developed so it automatically renders differently depending on the users device. PC and mobile versions are both served by the same web address. This approach is favored by search engines.
• Your web pages and content are delivered in smaller files for rapid download, even on slower phones.
For most businesses, mobile is increasingly important. For local companies and consumer services, going mobile is absolutely essential.
Call 1-877-699-3211 for a free mobile development strategy session.
For more information call 570-234-0777